Tuesday, December 6, 2011

its sNOw joking matter.

hello my friends.
today is the day that I will update my blog regarding of matters which have hitherto happened on days before today, this day and days of future days.


To sit in solemn silence in a dull, dark dock,
In a pestilential prison, with a life-long lock,
Awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp shock,
From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block!



LETS GET ON WITH MY POST.


so. as always, not much happened over the week.
the biggest being my roleplay session anddd lab.


first off, roleplay.
god I was so dang nervous.
and I wanted to go second. to get it over with. I did not want to go last. cos there's just a lot of pressure.
when I wanted to go second, someone else took my turn.
and this continued on, till I was the last one to go. -.-
but HAH. in yo faces. i handled my 'patient' super well.
the situation was that she had Parkinson's. so she didnt speak very fluidly and her movements were slow.
when she entered the room, I asked if I could help with carrying her stuff. and she said yes.
then the talking, blablabla.
at the end, she said she was supposed to drop her coat on the way in. but she couldnt cos I had her coat. which she said was super nice and that that made me consultation better.
I'm so awesome. and nice.




the lab....
ughh.....
UGHHHH....
it was basically pipetting 20 MICROlitres of something into a little well as wide as a fingernail.
then waiting for 30 mins while someone gives us a lecture.
then results. which didnt show up. cos our lab tech was......... unhelpful, to say the least.
so all in all, i wasted my afternoon on that.
very disappointing.


and look at how i made my notes this week. =D


if you cant read it, this is what it says.
positive: you gots TV sucka
negative: you safe
indeterminate: the test sucked. or results. either way, we dont know.
borderline: good news: you might not have TB. bad news: you might have TB.
 and.... the biggest news of this week.........
IT SNOWED!

IT SNOWED!

IT SNOWED!

IT SNOWED!

IT SNOWED!

IT FREAKING SNOWED!

DID YOU HEAR ME? I SAID IT SNOWED!

SNOWWWW! LOVELY HEAVEN ICE SHAVING SNOW!!!

enjoy my snow pictures. =D
till next timeee.


zisce.

No comments: